Thursday 1 March 2012

Divine Lutf

The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him & grant him peace) said:

Allah (Most High) says: "Verily from my believing slaves are those whose faith will only be sound when they are wealthy; if I were to make them poor, it will ruin them. And verily from my believing slaves are those whose faith will only be sound when they are poor; if I were to give them wealth, it will ruin them. And verily from my believing slaves are those whose faith will only be sound when they are healthy; if I were to make them ill, it will ruin them. And verily from my believing slaves are those whose faith will only be sound when they are ill; if I were to heal them, it will ruin them. I arrange the affairs of my slaves as I wish. Verily, I am the Gentle One, the Aware."

[Ibn Abi Dunya, Bayhaqi, Ibn al Jawzi]

No comments:

Post a Comment